Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, on protection of personal data.
In order to be able to be served to the best of our ability and to respond to your expectations, in compliance with the legal obligations imposed by the legislator to protect Privacy, the proprietor wishes to inform you as a precautionary measure as much of the use of your personal data, as their rights, inform the following:
- the data you have provided will be treated in accordance with the principles of legality, correctness, relevance and not over for the sole purpose of fulfilling your request for information and bookings at our resort and fulfill fully tax and accounting obligations imposed by national and Community legislation; and, in any case, will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purpose. If You grant your consent by selecting the appropriate box, the data is also used to send you messages of an informative and/or commercial (e.g. newsletter).
- The personal data marked by asterisks is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking. The lack of conferment determines the contract discontinuance. On the other hand the conferment of data not marked purely optional and failure to provide it will not cause any consequences with regard to his request.
You can choose whether or not to receive messages of an informative and/or commercial (e.g. newsletters) that will allow us to have our best offers by selecting the relevant box in the registration form. This choice can be changed at any time after the first registration by sending an email to: email@example.com
- The data controller is Erminio Campa, established in Torricella (TA),Via Palestro, 22
- Data will be processed only with the procedures, computer and telematic, also strictly necessary to provide the service requested, and entered into a database held by the Owner. Treatment may involve the operations provided for by art. 4, comma 1, lett. a) of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, destruction, erasure. It should be noted, also, that data will not be communicated or disseminated in any recognizable form outside of the cases provided for by law and in the manner permitted in this regard.
- in addition, exclusively for the purposes above and in relation to the specific relationship between You and the owner, the data will be made known only to the administrative staff and external collaborators from us in charge of their treatment.
- Lastly, we point out that, according to article 7 of the aforementioned legislative decree, has the right to obtain from the controller:
a. confirmation at any time of the existence of personal data concerning you and communication in an intelligible form, of the data and of their origin;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully; updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data itself;
c. has the right to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.